Thursday 29 September 2011

Introduction


After 2 weeks of catching trains, cycling, and going around various festivals and cities, I found myself in Berlin. I'd always planned on being in Berlin at this time; I was supposed to catch one last train on from there to visit Auschwitz and then cycle home to London. What I hadn't planned on was being there with only 40 euros, no shoes and no bike.

The dream looked unlikely, however I had a 'plan' as to how to get a new bike so the venture could still at least be possible.

The below is a journal of sorts that I have been writing throughout. I would say it has been the only thing keeping me company through this whole trip, but this would be a lie as I am also with Richard Dawkins. Richard Dawkins is the name I have given to my Casio SA-47, a mini keyboard with over 180 inbuilt tones and patterns. He is pretty sweet.

I realise this is quite long and self-indulgent at times, but I've had a lot of time on my hands, so yeah, feel free to read or ignore it. I will add more as I get further and have the time. Please send me a reply if you like, I'd love to hear from you.

The story starts in Berlin, so here goes:

No comments:

Post a Comment